Purpose of Role:
Lead planning team to perform a reasonable production and material plan, make sure that delivery accuracy On-Time-In Full (OTIF) and takes actions, cooperate effectively with sales, procurement, production, logistics and warehouse etc, optimize the supply chain management, control the inventory level, improve the inventory turnover, and continuously improve the cash flow.
1. Deal with sales order timely and accurately, including order review and confirmation.
2. Analyse capacity load and production data, follow up planning and drive necessary action to make sure delivery date is achieved.
3. Organize material purchasing in the proper, timely way by MRP data supporting, and feedback to procurement in timely if supply problem is raised.
4. Arrange, coordinate and follow up urgent orders to ensure our customer are satisfied.
5. Responsible for inventory levels and maximize inventory turns, including color-making, material, semi-finished goods and finished goods inventory. Optimize inventory level coordinated with related procurement and manufacturing to improve cash flow.
6. Responsible for deliver date, drive across function communication and problem solving when the risk of delivering existed.
7. Responsible for data analysis reports according to business need.
8. Other tasks assigned by line manager.
1. CET-6, strong written and spoken English language skills.
2. Excellent data analysing skill and logic thinking.
3. Good in Microsoft Excel.
4. Excellent communication skills, coordination skills and problem-solving skills.
5. Strong ability to work under the pressure.
6. Customer-oriented, Result-oriented, Team work, prospective, proactive.
7. Detail management.
1. Bachelor degree or above.
2. 10+years related working experience in manufacturing industry.
3. Excellent in ERP, fluent user of Microsoft Software.
4. Rich experience in statistics and forecast.
INTERESTED? Apply online by clicking here