Purpose of Role:
The role is to work as part of the Systems department. This role will be responsible for team leading the Tianjin digital development team and the development and support of digital products, including websites, web applications, mobile applications, backend APIs and other platform integrations.
1. Lead and mature the development team by providing line management, technical/design expertise, support and mentoring to the team members.
2. Providing effective written and verbal communication with key stakeholders including systems director, project managers, product owners, external third parties, team members and other key stakeholders.
3. To work within a cross-functional agile team to deliver websites, applications and other technology solutions and support the existing portfolio of products. The teams will be a mix of internal and external resource from across the Colart business.
4. Full-stack design and development in line with the Global strategy and architecture / roadmap and relevant governance.
5. Responsible for ensuring that best practise is deployed in all developments for all customer facing sites & portals.
6. Technical support and consultation to support implementation projects.
7. Investigation into new technologies in the digital space which can deliver competitive advantage to ColArt.
8. Reporting progress to colleagues, management and key stakeholders.
2. Web technologies: HTML5, CSS, SASS
3. Database technologies: MySQL
4. (optional) Development tools: GIT, JIRA, Jenkins, Docker
1. Experience of working on web development projects within a team environment
2. Good communications skills
3. Strong written and spoken English language skills
INTERESTED? Apply online by clicking here